- SS Jadeja English Willow Cricket bat is made with same profile of what Ravindra Jadeja uses
- bat is made from English Willow Super Grade 2, since the bat is super grade 2 it is actually made from top quality willow in grade 2
- Willow was air dried naturally so that it has more ping more power and naturally bat is ready to play
- This cricket bat was Designed as per Specification of World Top Player Ravindra jadeja,
- This bat is Latest Shape With Massive concave thick edges and with mid to toe sweet spot,
- Embossed retro sticker with High Quality rubber Grip,
- Bat face is super clean even straight grains going from front to back
- It comes in Premium / Portable SS Bat cover
- This Cricket bat comes in different sizes short handle, long handle, long blade and short blade
ss jadeja is a top of the range cricket bat made from the finest English willow. It has a light pick-up and is beautifully balanced, making it the perfect choice for the serious cricket enthusiast. ss jadeja have been making cricket bats for over a century and their experience shows in this top quality product. The bat is fitted with a thick edge and a special ss jadeja grip to ensure optimum comfort and performance. If you are looking for a top quality cricket bat that will help you take your game to the next level, then the ss jadeja English willow cricket bat is the perfect choice. Order yours today and enjoy the benefits of owning one of the best cricket bats on the market.
The ss jadeja english willow cricket bat is one of the cheapest cricket bats on the market. It is made of English willow, which is a type of wood that is often used for making cricket bats. The ss jadeja english willow cricket bat is a good choice for those who are looking for a cheap cricket bat. It is light weight and has a good balance. It is also durable and has a good grip. The ss jadeja english willow cricket bat is a good choice for those who are looking for a cheap cricket bat.
About Cricket Stuff online :
About SS CRICKET
Sareen Sports Industries was started in the year 1969 by Mr. N.K. Sareen under the inspiration of his father Mr. M.L. Sareen, Sareen Sports Industries entered in the Indian market with a great hard work and dedication to launch their registered Trade-Mark SS SUNRIDGES in the year 1976. The company started export of cricket bats in 1979 to UK and Australia. Sareen Sports Industries manufacturers quality cricket equipments for meeting the requirements of national and international markets. The company also added on the production of Cricket Balls and Soft Leather Protective Equipments under the flagship of “SS SUNRIDGES” in the year 1985.
There are no reviews yet.