SS Heritage cricket shoes
- Revolutionary new outsole: TPU material for decreased weight
- EVA midsole in the heel for additional cushioning
- Beveled heel for a better transition between the jumping and landing phase during the bowling motion
- Band of Power midfoot strap to lock foot in place for superb fit and comfort
- Soft, light and comfortable upper material for improved comfort and reduced weight
- Softer toe area for improved comfort during bowling
About Cricket Stuff online:
- Cricket Stuff online Inc. is an authorized SS distributor, wholesaler and retailer in North America.
- We import and source all MRF cricketing gears directly from MRF India Cricket Division located in Meerut U.P India.
- Our SS bats has been custom made with thicker toe which is very important in USA condition grounds
- Book yours now and if you want to see a willow or ping test contact us directly, we will send it to you.
- Cricket stuff online does let you price match with any seller located in USA.
About SS CRICKET
Sareen Sports Industries was started in the year 1969 by Mr. N.K. Sareen under the inspiration of his father Mr. M.L. Sareen, Sareen Sports Industries entered in the Indian market with a great hard work and dedication to launch their registered Trade-Mark SS SUNRIDGES in the year 1976. The company started export of cricket bats in 1979 to UK and Australia. Sareen Sports Industries manufacturers quality cricket equipment’s for meeting the requirements of national and international markets. The company also added on the production of Cricket Balls and Soft Leather Protective Equipment’s under the flagship of “SS SUNRIDGES” in the year 1985.
Be the first to review “SS Heritage cricket shoes”