If you need to repair the handle of a cricket bat, here are the general steps you can follow:
- Remove the damaged grip: Carefully peel off the damaged grip from the handle of the cricket bat. You may need to use a sharp blade to cut the grip if it’s hard to remove.
- Clean the handle: Remove any residual grip adhesive and dirt from the handle of the cricket bat using a clean cloth.
- Check the handle for damage: Inspect the handle of the cricket bat for any cracks, splinters or other damage that may need to be repaired.
- Sand the handle: Use a fine-grit sandpaper to sand the handle of the cricket bat until it is smooth and even.
- Apply adhesive: Apply an appropriate adhesive to the handle of the cricket bat, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Install a new grip: Place a new grip on the handle of the cricket bat, starting at the top and carefully wrapping it down to the bottom. Make sure the grip is tight and evenly spaced.
- Allow the grip to dry: Allow the adhesive to dry completely before using the cricket bat again.
Note: If you’re not comfortable doing this yourself, it’s best to take the cricket bat to a professional for repair We charge only $64.99 to repair a handle and return you in a day .